Borsa scambio
Rispondi
fusse2004
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Verkauf meiner UK Sammlung Bombenfuze

Messaggio da fusse2004 »

Hello everyone out there!
I hereby announce that I am separating from my collection of English bomb detonators. I have created a price list that you can request from me at [email protected]. You can see the condition of the detonators on my HP www..Harryszuenderecke.de. All are INERT! I will only ship within the EU and only against prepayment. Postage is paid by the recipient. Shipping at your own risk. Since it is a private sale, no exchange or return is possible. Greetings to all Harry

Ha scritto dopo 59 secondi:
I hereby announce that I am separating from my collection of English bomb detonators. I have created a price list that you can request from me at [email protected]. You can see the condition of the detonators on my HP www..Harryszuenderecke.de. All are INERT! I will only ship within the EU and only against prepayment. Postage is paid by the recipient. Shipping at your own risk. Since it is a private sale, no exchange or return is possible. Greetings to all Harry

Ha scritto dopo 1 minuto 8 secondi:
Rispondi