Failure when trying to edit user profile

Segnalateci problemi nella fruizione delle pagine
Rispondi
LdiP
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

Failure when trying to edit user profile

Messaggio da LdiP »

I tried to edit my userprofile to enter my nationality, but when I try it (User-Profile-Panel -> Edit Profile) I get the following error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/profilefields/type/type_dropdown.php on line 234: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)

I guess there could be a connection with the "Nazionalita" dropdown field, because it isn't showing any entries.

Regards, Stefan
Eniac
Amministratore
Amministratore
Contatta:

Re: Failure when trying to edit user profile

Messaggio da Eniac »

I do a check and then let you know .... while what nationality you wanted to enter?
Copyright © CeSIM Munizioni 2023. All Rights Reserved.
LdiP
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

Re: Failure when trying to edit user profile

Messaggio da LdiP »

Hi Eniac,

I found out a little more & a track to the failure. I changed british forum language in my profile settings because it's easier for me. Because on the left side of my posts (see english language screenshot) there was no language visible I wanted to change my profile settings and check my language. Entering profile settings brought up the error messages and the language selection dropdown was empty.

Today I had an other idea and switched forum language back to italian. Then everything works well - see italian language screenshot.

So I think the forum has this problem only when "british english" is choosen as profile language. Please don't waste to much of your time, now I know that everything with italian setting can see that I speak german (which is my reason writing english here).

Maybe phpBB has some "good hidden" list with english language names which is empty and causing the problem?

Thank you, Stefan
Allegati
Italian.png
Visto 11003 volte
Italian.png
Italian.png (257.82 KiB) Visto 11003 volte
English.png
Visto 11003 volte
English.png
English.png (253.46 KiB) Visto 11003 volte
Rispondi